16. *THE DEVIL'S SALT by France-Luce Benson .............. 17. *FREEDOM SONG by France-Luce Benson
15. THE GOAT OR WHO IS SYLVIA by Edward Albee
14. *DOGLEG by Evan Twohy
13. IN THE NEXT ROOM (OR THE VIBRATOR PLAY) by Sarah Ruhl
12. THE FLU SEASON by Will Eno
11. *OPTIMISM, OR by A.P. Andrews
10. *FOR NINA by Robert Emmet Lunney
09. BEIRUT by Alan Bowne
08. BUG by Tracy Letts
07. *THE WALL by Richard Vetere
05. *LEADED by Jason Furlani
PLAYS WE HAVE DRANK ◊ indicates a work-in-progress reading with the playwright in attendance.
01. MELANCHOLY PLAY by Sarah Ruhl 02. THE COUNTRY by Martin Crimp 03. SPEED THE PLOW by David Mamet 04. ◊ MESSAGES by Matthew Gasda 05. ◊ LEADED by Jason Furlani 06. HAND TO GOD by Robert Askins 07. ◊ THE WALL by Richard Vetere 08. BUG by Tracy Letts 09. BEIRUT by Alan Bowne 10. ◊ FOR NINA by Robert Emmet Lunney 11. ◊ OPTIMISM, OR by A.P. Andrews 12. THE FLU SEASON by Will Eno 13. IN THE NEXT ROOM (OR THE VIBRATOR PLAY) by Sarah Ruhl 14. ◊ DOGLEG by Evan Twohy 15. THE GOAT OR WHO IS SYLVIA by Edward Albee 16. ◊ THE DEVIL'S SALT by France-Luce Benson 17. ◊ FREEDOM SONG by France-Luce Benson 18. ISAAC'S EYE by Lucas Hnath 19. THE WHALE by Samuel D. Hunter 20. ◊ FLEE by Stephanie Del Rosso 21. STAGE KISS by Sarah Ruhl 22. ◊ IT PROBABLY DOESN'T MATTER by A.P. Andrews 23. CONSTELLATIONS by Nick Payne 24. LEAR by Young Jean Lee 25. ◊ SKIN LIKE MILK by Ryan Forgarty 26. ◊ WHO WE LET IN by Charly Evon Simpson 27. GLORIA by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins 28. SEVENTY SCENES OF HALLOWEEN by Jeffrey M. Jones 29. A BRIGHT ROOM CALLED DAY by Tony Kushner 30. MARISOL by José Rivera 31. ◊ THE RIBBED by Sofya Levitsky-Weitz 32. ◊ HORIZON THREE by Isabella D'Esposito
DRINKING PLAYS &
A casual salon series, which read and discussed both published plays and works-in-progress with the playwright in attendance. Co-founded and run by Lauren Z. Adleman and Danielle Sacks with the intention to create opportunities to read, hear, and discuss theatrical texts we love in a casual environment with great company.
Over three years, Drinking Plays and Reading Wine presented 32 readings in various locations, including a one year residency at Jimmy's No. 43 in the East Village.